To Join Us For a Ride as a Guest
- Learn about us by exploring the web site
- Click here for our Ride Rules and Etiquette Guide.
- Show up at 6488 E. Marina Drive in Long Beach , ready to ride, no later than 7:30 AM.
- Helmet required on all rides and please, no ear buds.
- Announcements at 7:35 and we depart a few minutes later.
- Free parking but for Sundays, park in one of the south sections. Check the signs for restricted parking and plan on some post-ride congestion from the farmers market.
Benefits of Joining VA as a Club Member
- Improve Riding & Racing Skills
- Weekly Newsletter
- Group Rides (temporarily discontinued)
- Sponsor & Racing Discounts
- Club Meetings (temporarily discontinued)
Join Velo Allegro in 3 Easy Steps
To ride as a guest, only complete step 2 below.
1) Pay the annual club membership dues of $60.00
2) Complete and electronically sign the Club Insurance Waiver Form.
This is required to join us on any ride, even as a guest.
3) Complete the Club Member Contact Information form.
This is for emergency contact information and for sending our weekly email newsletter. After submitting the form, an automated “Welcome” email with additional club information will be sent to you. If you do not receive it, please check your “Junk” or “Spam” folder.
Questions? Check the “About Us” page for general club information, the “Calendar” page for the rides schedule and the “Club Rides” page for ride details, including Strava downloads. If all else fails, please use the form on the Contact page to send us your questions.